Report of the Committee appointed in the government of India to investigate the disturbances in the Punjab, etc. [and Evidence taken before the Disorders inquiry committee]
|Related Names:||Jagat Narayan. , Hunter, William Hunter Lord 1865-|
London [etc.] H.M. Stationery off. [etc.] 1920.
Bombay (India : State)
India > Politics and government > 1765-1947.
"Minority report" (Report, p. 87-140) signed: Jagat Narayan, C.H. Setalvad, Sultan Ahmed.
The Evidence (in 5 vols.) has at head of title: The Disorders inquiry committee. Imprint: Calcutta, Superintendent government printing, India, 1920.
The Report, issued in the series of Papers by command as Cmd. 681, has at head of title: East India (disturbances in the Punjab, etc.)
William Hunter, chairman.
5 v. in 2
plans (1 fold.) 2 fold. charts, tables, diagr.
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full viewv.1-3 (original from Northwestern University)
- Full viewv.1 (original from University of Minnesota)
- Full viewv.2 (original from University of Minnesota)
- Full viewv.3 (original from University of Minnesota)
- Full viewv.4 (original from University of Minnesota)
- Full viewv.5 (original from University of Minnesota)