Reports of cases ruled and adjudged in the several courts of the United States, and of Pennsylvania : held at the seat of the federal government / by A.J. Dallas.
Reports of cases argued and adjudged in the Supreme Court of the United States
Reports of cases ruled and adjudged in the courts of Pennsylvania, before and since the Revolution
|Main Author:||Dallas, Alexander James, 1759-1817.|
Philadelphia : Printed for the reporter at the Aurora Office, 1798-1807.
Law reports, digests, etc.
Law reports, digests, etc. > United States.
Includes reports of the Supreme Court of the U.S. from 1790-1800 and of other courts 1781-1806.
Published: Philadelphia : J. Ormond, 1799; Philadelphia : Printed for P. Byrne by Fry and Kammerer, 1807.
Commonly cited as v.2-4 of:United States reports.
3 v. ;
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full viewv.2 1766-96 (original from University of Iowa)
- Full viewv.3 (original from Michigan State University)
- Full viewv.3 A. J. Dallas (original from Harvard University)
- Full viewv.3 1794-99 (original from University of Iowa)
- Full viewv.4 1788-1806 (original from University of Iowa)
- Full viewv.92 (October term 1875) (original from Harvard University)