Motherhouse and Academy of Our Lady of Good Counsel, Mankato, Minnesota, 1911
Blue Earth County Historical Society, 415 Cherry Street, Mankato, MN 56001; http://www.bechshistory.com/ 1911
|Use and Reproduction Note:||
This image may not be reproduced for any reason without the express written consent of the Blue Earth County Historical Society.
|Locate a Print Version:||Find in a library service is not available from this catalog. Search Worldcat|
|Item Link||Original Source|
|Full view||Minnesota Digital Library|