Rome in the nineteenth century; containing a complete account of the ruins of the ancient city, the remains of the Middle Ages, and the monuments of modern times, with remarks on the fine arts, on the state of society, and on the religious ceremonies, manners, and customs, of the modern Romans, in a series of letters written during a residence at Rome, in the years 1817 and 1818.
|Main Author:||Eaton, Charlotte A. 1788-1859.|
Edinburgh, Printed by J.Ballantyne for A.Constable, 1822.
Rome (Italy) > Description and travel.
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full viewv.1 (original from University of California)
- Full viewv.1 (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv.2 (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv. 2 (original from University of California)
- Full viewv.3 (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv. 3 (original from University of California)