Memoirs of the life and writings of Benjamin Franklin... / written by himself, to a late period, and continued to the time of his death, byhis grandson, William Temple Franklin. Now first published from the original manuscript, comprising the private correspondence and public negotiations of Dr. Franklin: together with the whole of his political, philosophical, and miscellaneous works. Vol. 1.
|Main Author:||Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790.|
|Other Authors:||Franklin, William Temple, 1760-1823.|
Philadelphia, T. S. Manning. 1818.
United States > Politics and government > 1775-1783.
United States > Foreign relations > 1775-1783.
519 p. ;
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full viewv. 1 (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv.2 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv.3 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv.4 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv.5 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv.6 (original from University of Michigan)