Narrative of a journey from Caunpoor to the Boorendo pass, in the Himalaya Mountains viâ Gwalior, Agra, Delhi, and Sirhind; by Major Sir William Lloyd. And Captain Alexander Gerard's account of an attempt to penetrate by Bekhur to Garoo, and the Lake Manasarowara: with a letter from the late J.G. Gerard, esq. detailing a visit to the Shatool and Boorendo passes, for the purpose of determining te line of perpetual snow on the southern face of the Himalaya. Ed. by George Lloyd.
|Main Author:||Lloyd, William, Sir.|
|Related Names:||Lloyd, George , ed., Gerard, James Gilbert 1795-1835., Gerard, Alexander 1792-1839.|
London, J. Madden, 1840.
> Description and travel.
front. (map) 2 fold. maps.
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full view1 (original from Harvard University)
- Full viewv. 1 (original from Princeton University)
- Full viewv.1 (original from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Full viewv. 2 (original from Princeton University)
- Full viewv.2 (original from Princeton University)
- Full viewv.02 (original from University of California)