Putnam's & the reader
Putnam's monthly & the critic
New Rochelle, N.Y. : G.P. Putnam's Sons, [c1906-1908]
"Messrs. G.P. Putnam's sons ... begin in October, 1906, the publication of Putnam's monthly, a reissue of the magazine the publication of which was begun by the late George P. Putnam in 1853. With the new Putnam's will be incorporated the Critic, founded in 1881, which has been issued by Messrs. Putnam since 1898."--Putnam's monthly announcement.
Title from cover.
"A magazine of literature, art, and life."
3 v. :
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full viewv.1 1906/07 (original from Cornell University)
- Full viewvol.2 (Apr-Sep 1907) (original from Princeton University)
- Full viewv.2 1907 Apr.-Sept. (original from University of Virginia)
- Full viewv. 2 (1907:Apr.-Sept.) (original from Harvard University)
- Full viewv.2 1907 (original from Cornell University)
- Full viewv.3 1907 Oct.-1908 Mar. (original from University of Virginia)
- Full viewv.3 1907-1908 (original from Indiana University)
- Full viewv.6 1909 Apr.-Sept. (original from University of Virginia)
- Full viewv.7 1909 Oct.-1910 Apr. (original from University of Virginia)
- Full viewv.7 Oct.-Apr. 1909-1910 (original from Michigan State University)