Clavis calendaria; or, A compendious analysis of the calendar; illustrated with ecclesiastica, historical, and classical anecdotes. By John Brady.
|Main Author:||Brady, John, d. 1814.|
London, Printed for the author, 1812.
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full viewv.1 (original from University of Virginia)
- Full viewv.1-2 (original from Harvard University)
- Full viewv.1 (original from Indiana University)
- Full viewv.2 (original from University of California)
- Full viewv.2 (original from University of Virginia)
- Full viewv.2 (original from Indiana University)