The domestic encyclopaedia; or, A dictionary of facts, and useful knowledge, comprehending a concise view of the latest discoveries, inventions, and improvements, chiefly applicable to rural and domestic enconomy ... by A. F. M. Willich. Illustrated with numerous engravings and cuts.
|Main Author:||Willich, A. F. M.|
London : Murray and Highley, 1802.
Encyclopedias and dictionaries.
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full viewv.1 (original from University of Wisconsin - Madison)
- Full viewv.1 (original from University of California)
- Full viewv.2 (original from University of California)
- Full viewv.3 (original from University of California)
- Full viewv.4 (original from Harvard University)
- Full viewv.4 (original from University of California)