The Chinese classics : with a translation, critical and exegetical notes, prolegomena, and copious indexes / by James Legge.
|Other Authors:||Legge, James, 1815-1897.|
Taipei, Republic of China : Southern Materials Center, 1985.
> Translations into English.
China > History.
v. 1-2. Lun yü, ta hsüeh, chung yung, Meng-tzu -- v. 3. Shang shu -- v. 4. Shih ching -- v. 5. Chʻun chʻiu, tso chuan.
"Reprinted from the last editions of the Oxford University Press. A number of errata listed by James Legge have been corrected in the text. Added at the front of each volume are concordance tables to later translations in English, French and German and to the Shih-san-ching chu-shu fu chiao-k'an-chi ... Shanghai, 1935"--Half title verse.
Text in Chinese and English.
5 v. :
ill., maps ;
9576380421 (v. 5)
9576380413 (v. 4)
9576380405 (v. 3)
9576380391 (v. 1&2)
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Limited (search only)v.1-2 (original from University of California)
- Limited (search only)v.1 (original from University of Michigan)
- Limited (search only)v.3 (original from University of Michigan)
- Limited (search only)v.4 (original from University of Michigan)
- Limited (search only)v.5 (original from University of Michigan)