An account of an embassy to the Kingdom of Ava in the year 1795. by Lieut.-Colonel Michael Symes. To which is now added, a narrative of the late military and political operations in the Birmese Empire. With some account of the present condition of the country, its manners, customs, and inhabitants. [By H.G. Bell] ...
|Main Author:||Symes, Michael, 1753?-1809|
|Related Names:||Bell, Henry Glassford 1803-1874.|
Edinburgh, Printed for Constable and co., 1827.
Burma > Description and travel.
The narrative by H.G. Bell has separate t.-p. and paging.
The added t.-p. is engraved.
front. (fold. map)
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full view (original from Harvard University)
- Full viewv.1 (original from University of Virginia)
- Full viewv. 1 (original from University of California)
- Full viewv. 2 (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv.2 (original from University of Virginia)
- Full viewv.2 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv. 2 (original from University of California)