A school plant program for Davenport, Iowa, made by College of education and Extension division, State university of Iowa, 1925.
Directed by Paul C. Packer and H. A. Greene, S. C. Gribble, associate director.
|Corporate Author:||University of Iowa.|
Public schools /
Public schools / Iowa /
School buildings > School buildings / Iowa > School buildings / Iowa / Davenport
xi, 78 p. incl. plans, diagrs.
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
|Item Link||Original Source|
|Full view||University of Michigan|