The chronicle of Pierre de Langtoft, in French verse from the earliest period to the death of King Edward I. Edited by Thomas Wright. Published by the authority of the lords commissioners of Her Majesty's Treasury, under the direction of the master of the rolls.
|Main Author:||Peter, of Langtoft, d. 1307?|
|Related Names:||Wright, Thomas 1810-1877, ed.|
|Language(s):||English ; French|
London, Longmans, Green, Reader, and Dyer, 1866-68.
> To 1485.
In 3 parts: the 1st an abridgment of Geoffrey of Monmouth's "Historia Britonum": the 2d, a history of the Anglo-Saxon and Norman kings to the death of Henry III; the 3d, a history of the reign of Edward I. The language is a specimen of the French of Yorkshire. cf. Introd.
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full viewv. 1 (original from University of Wisconsin - Madison)
- Full viewv.1 (original from Harvard University)
- Full viewv. 2 (original from University of Wisconsin - Madison)
- Full viewv.2 (original from Harvard University)
- Full viewv.47 pt.1 (original from University of Iowa)
- Full viewv.47 pt.2 (original from University of Iowa)