Monumenta franciscana ... Published by the authority of the lords commissioners of Her Majesty's Treasury, under the direction of the master of the rolls.
|Related Names:||Adam de Marisco. , Thomas of Eccleston fl. 1250., Howlett, Richard 1841-1917., Brewer, J. S. 1810-1879.|
|Language(s):||English ; Latin|
London : Longman, 1858-82.
Vol. 1 edited by J. S. Brewer, vol. 2 by Richard Howlett.
Vol. 1 has imprint: Longman, Brown, Green, Longmans, and Roberts.
facsims. (part fold. incl. front)
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full view (original from Harvard University)
- Full view (original from Indiana University)
- Full viewv.1 (original from University of California)
- Full viewv.2 (original from Cornell University)
- Full viewno.4 v.1 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv. 4:1 (original from University of Wisconsin - Madison)
- Full viewv. 4:2 (original from University of Wisconsin - Madison)
- Full viewno.4 v.2 (original from Pennsylvania State University)