Religious bodies: 1916 ....
|Corporate Author:||United States.|
|Related Names:||Bliss, Edwin Munsell 1848-1919., Hunt, William Chamberlin 1856-|
Washington, Govt. print. off., 1919.
Ecclesiastical geography > United States
Sects > United States
Church statistics > United States
United States > Religion
"The work was conducted under the supervision of Mr. William C. Hunt, chief statistician for population, assisted by Dr. Edwin M. Bliss, expert special agent."--"Letter of transmittal", v. -2.
At head of title: Department of commerce. Bureau of the census. Sam L. Rogers, director.
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full viewv.1 (original from Cornell University)
- Full viewv.1 (original from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Full viewpt.2 (original from Harvard University)
- Full viewpt.2 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv.2 (original from Cornell University)
- Full viewv.2 (original from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)