The history of the boroughs and municipal corporations of the United Kingdom from the earliest to the present time: with an examination of records, charters, and other documents, illustrative of their constitution and powers. By Henry Alworth Merewether and Archibald John Stephens.
|Main Author:||Merewether, Henry Alworth, 1780-1864.|
|Related Names:||Stephens, Archibald John 1808-1880., joint author.|
London, Stevens, 1835.
> Great Britain.
Municipal corporations > Great Britain.
Boroughs > Great Britain.
Municipal government > Great Britain > History.
Great Britain > Charters, grants, privileges.
"This compilation has been founded upon a collection ofcharters and records relative to the boroughs of this country."
Lists of boroughs, burgesses, and charters": v.3, p.  -2284.
"Text authors and reporters cited": v.1. 10th-13th prelim. leaves.
3 v. (lxxi, 2413 p)
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full viewv.1 (original from University of California)
- Full viewv.1 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full view2 (original from Harvard University)
- Full viewv.2 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full view3 (original from Harvard University)
- Full viewv.3 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv.3 (original from University of California)