The proposed so-called restoration of the Church of the Holy Trinity at Stratford-on-Avon, its ancient charnelhouse, and Shakespeare's grave. Copy of a letter published in the (London) Times newspaper, 30 January, 1888: re-printed for circulation in the United States.
|Main Author:||Halliwell-Phillipps, J. O. 1820-1889.|
Brighton, Eng., Printed by J.G. Bishop, 1888.
Signed: J.O. Halliwell-Phillipps.
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full view (original from Harvard University)