Social England under the Regency / by John Ashton, author of "Social life in the reign of Queen Anne," "Old times," "Dawn of the nineteenth century," etc. ; with 90 illustrations.
|Main Author:||Ashton, John, b. 1834.|
London : Ward and Downey, 1890.
> Great Britain
> 19th century.
Great Britain > Social life and customs > 19th century.
On preliminary leaf list of publisher's new illustrated books.
Plates not numbered but included in foliation.
T.p. in red and black.
Listed as 1st edition.
2 v. :
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full view1 (original from The Getty Research Institute)
- Full viewv.1 (original from Harvard University)
- Full viewv.1 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full view2 (original from The Getty Research Institute)
- Full viewv.2 (original from Harvard University)
- Full viewv.2 (original from University of Michigan)