Annual report of the Geological Commission.
|Corporate Author:||Cape of Good Hope (South Africa).|
|Other Authors:||Rogers, A. W. 1872-1946., Corstorphine, G. S. 1868-1919.|
[S.l. : s.n.], 1897-1912.
> South Africa
> Cape of Good Hope
Description based on: 1901.
Arthur William Rogers, acting geologist, 1902-1903; director, 1903-1911.
George Steuart Corstorphine, geologist, 1896-1899; director, 1899-1902; Arthur William Rogers, acting geologist, 1902-1903; director, 1903-1911.
"The reports are issued in two forms: as an ordinary Blue book presented to both houses of Parliament, printed on common paper and in octavo size; and a limited number is printed on thick paper, in small quarto size. The pagination of the First report is different in the two editions, the type having been entirely re-set, but the contents are identical." C.f. its Index to the annual reports. 1896-1903, p. 
The first report, 1896, is wanting in the L.C. set, except in the parliamentary series.
At head of title, 1896-1909: Cape of Good Hope. Department of Agriculture.; 1910-1911, Cape of Good Hope. Department of Mines.
16 v. :
ill., plates, maps (some folded) folded profiles. ;
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full viewno.9-11 (original from The Ohio State University)
- Full viewv.11-13 (1906-08) (original from Princeton University)
- Full viewv.14-16 (1909-11) (original from Princeton University)
- Full view1896-1899 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full view1900-1902 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full view1903-1904 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full view1905-1906 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full view1907-1911 (original from University of Michigan)