The sculptures of Aššur-Nasir-Apli II (883-859 B.C.) Tiglath-Pileser III (745-727 B.C.) Esarhaddon (681-669 B. C.) from the central and south-west palaces at Nimrud [by] R. D. Barnett and M. Falkner.
|Main Author:||Barnett, Richard David, 1909-|
|Related Names:||Falkner, Margarete , joint author.|
London, Trustees of the British Museum, 1962.
Calah (Extinct city) > Antiquities.
"A full publication ... of all the extant reliefs of Tiglath-Pileser III so far identified. In it is included ... all the relevant original drawings preserved in the British Museum."
xxvi, 183 p.
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Limited (search only) (original from University of Michigan)