A new history of painting in Italy, from the second to the sixteenth century, by J. A. Crowe & G. B. Cavalcaselle.
|Main Author:||Crowe, J. A. 1825-1896.|
|Related Names:||Cavalcaselle, G. B. 1820-1897.|
London, J. Murray, 1864-66.
"Drawn up from fresh materials and recent researches in the archives of Italy; as well as from personal inspection of the works of art scattered throughout Europe."
Spine title: History of painting in Italy.
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full view1 (original from The Getty Research Institute)
- Full viewvol.1 (original from Princeton University)
- Full viewv.2 (original from Harvard University)
- Full view2 (original from The Getty Research Institute)
- Full view(2) (original from Harvard University)
- Full view(3) (original from Harvard University)