A history of painting in north Italy : Venice, Padua, Vicenza, Verona, Ferrara, Milan, Friuli, Brescia, from the fourteenth to the sixteenth century : drawn up from fresh materials after recent researches in the archives of Italy, and from personal inspection of the works of art scattered throughout Europe / by J.A. Crowe & G.B. Cavalcaselle.
|Main Author:||Crowe, J. A. 1825-1896.|
|Related Names:||Cavalcaselle, G. B. 1820-1897.|
London : J. Murray, 1871.
> Italy, Northern.
Painting, Gothic > Italy, Northern.
Painting > Italy, Northern.
2 v. :
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full view1 (original from The Getty Research Institute)
- Full view(1) (original from Harvard University)
- Full viewv. 1 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full view(2) (original from Harvard University)
- Full view2 (original from The Getty Research Institute)
- Full viewv. 2 (original from University of Michigan)