Rome in the nineteenth century : containing a complete account of the ruins of the ancient city, the remains of the middle ages, and the monuments of modern times : with remarks on the fine arts, the museums of sculpture and painting, the manners, customs, and religious ceremonies, of the modern Roman / by Charlotte A. Eaton.
|Main Author:||Eaton, Charlotte A. 1788-1859,|
London : Henry G. Bohn, New York Street, Covent Garden, 1852.
Fifth edition /
Italy > Rome.
Rome (Italy) > History.
Rome (Italy) > Antiquities.
Rome (Italy) > Description and travel.
Added engraved title page.
2 volumes :
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full view1 (original from The Getty Research Institute)
- Full viewv.1 (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv.1 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv.2 (original from New York Public Library)
- Full view2 (original from The Getty Research Institute)
- Full viewv.2 (original from University of Michigan)