The parochial history of Bremhill, in the county of Wilts; containing a particular account, from authentic and unpublished documents, of the Cistercian abbey of Stanley in that parish; with observations and reflections on the origin and establishment of parochial clergy, and other circumstances of general parochial interest, including illustrations of the origin and designation of the stupendous monuments of antiquity in the neighbourhood, Avebury, Silbury, and Wansdike. By the Rev. W. L. Bowles ...
|Main Author:||Bowles, William Lisle, 1762-1850.|
|Related Names:||Sands, Robert 1782-1855., Skinner, John 1772-1839., Bellin, Samuel 1799-1893., Swaine, John 1775-1860., Bartlett, W. H. 1809-1854.|
London, John Murray, 1828.
Bremhill Parish (Wiltshire, England)
Plates by S. Bellin, Swaine, and R. Sands; after W. Bartlett, Revd. J. Skinner, and Swaine.
Advertisements: 1 leaf at end.
"Printed by J. B. Nichols."
2 p. \U+25a1\., [iii]-xxiv, 285,  p.
front., plates, map, plan.
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library