Dictionary of obsolete and provincial English, containing words from the English writers previous to the nineteenth century which are no longer in use, or are not used in the same sense. And words which are now used only in the provincial dialects. Comp. by Thomas Wright.
|Main Author:||Wright, Thomas, 1810-1877.|
London, H. G. Bohn, 1857.
> Obsolete words
English language > Provincialisms
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full view (original from Harvard University)
- Full view (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv. 1 (copy 2) (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv.1 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv. 2 (copy 2) (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv.2 (original from University of Michigan)