Last will and testament of George Washington, of Mount Vernon , the only authenticated copy, full and complete, embracing a schedule of his real estate, and explanatory notes thereto by the testator; to which is added important historical notes, biographical sketches and anecdotes.
|Main Author:||Washington, George, 1732-1799.|
Presented by Mr. Heyburn. Ordered to be printed, August 5, 1911.
vi, 66 p. front. (port.)
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full view (original from University of California)
- Full view (original from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Full view (original from University of Minnesota)
- Full view (original from Harvard University)
- Full view (original from University of Michigan)
- Full view (original from Yale University)