The voyage of François Pyrard of Laval to the East Indies, the Maldives, the Moluccas and Brazil. Translated into English from the third French edition of 1619, and edited, with notes, by Albert Gray ... assisted by H.C.P. Bell.
|Main Author:||Pyrard, François, approximately 1570-1621.|
|Other Authors:||Gray, Albert. , Bell, H.C.P. 1851-1937., Bergeron, Pierre de, -1637., Bignon, Jérôme, 1589-1656.|
London : Printed for the Hakluyt Society, 1887-90.
Works issued by the Hakluyt Society,
East Indies > Description and travel.
Voyages and travels.
First published with title: Discours du voyage des François aux Indes orientales ... par Fran. Pyrard. Paris, 1611.
Attributed also to Pierre de Bergeron and Jérôme Bignon.
2 v. in 3.
fronts, illus., ports., map, plan.;
|Original Classification Number:||G161 .H2 no.76, 77, 80|
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full view v.1 (original from University of California)
- Full view ser.1 no.77 1888 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full view ser.1 no.80 1890 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full view ser.1 no.76 1887 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full view v.2 pt.1 (original from University of California)
- Full view v.77 (original from Northwestern University)
- Full view I 77 (original from Yale University)
- Full view v.80 (original from Northwestern University)