Knight's American mechanical dictionary : a description of tools, instruments, machines, processes and engineering, history of inventions, general technological vocabulary ; and digest of mechanical appliances in science and the arts / by Edward H. Knight ; illustrated with upwards of seven thousand engravings.
|Main Author:||Knight, Edward H. 1824-1883|
Boston : Houghton, Mifflin and Company, 1882
Mechanical engineering > Dictionaries.
Booksellers' labels (Provenance) > France > Paris.
Signatures v.1: pi[superscript 4], 1-59[superscript 8], 19 leaves of plates. Signatures v.2: pi[superscript 2], 60-118[superscript 8]; 16 leaves of plates. Signatures v.3: pi[superscript 2], 119-177[superscript 8]; 9 leaves of plates.
Bookseller's label: "F. Vieweg, Libraire-Editeur 87 Rue Richelieu Paris".
3 v. (vi, , 944 p., 19 leaves of plates; iv, 945-1888 p., 16 leaves of plates; , 1889-2831,  p., 9 leaves of plates) :
ill., plates (some folded) ;
|Original Classification Number:||T9 .K69 1882|
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full viewv. 1 (A-Gas) (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv. 2 (Gas-Rea) (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv. 3 (Rea-Zym) (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv.1 1882 (original from North Carolina State University)
- Full viewv.2 1882 (original from North Carolina State University)
- Full viewv.3 1882 (original from North Carolina State University)