"Six hundred years"; or, Historical sketches of eminent men and women who have more or less come into contact with the abbey and church of Holy Trinity, Minories, from 1293 to 1893, with some account of the incumbents, the fabric, the plate, etc., etc. By the vicar, the Rev. Samuel Kinns ...
|Main Author:||Kinns, Samuel, 1826-1903.|
London, Cassell and Company, Limited, 1898.
> Holy Trinity, Minories.
At head of title: Library edition.
xlii, 508 p. incl. front., illus. plates, ports.
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full view (original from Princeton University)