Commentaries on the affairs of the Christians before the time of Constantine the Great; or, An enlarged view of the ecclesiastical history of the first three centuries. Accompanied with copious illustrative notes and references. Translated from the Latin of John Laurence Mosheim, by Robert Studley Vidal.
|Main Author:||Mosheim, Johann Lorenz, 1694?-1755.|
|Other Authors:||Vidal, Robert Studley, 1770-1841.|
|Language(s):||English ; Latin|
London, T. Cadell and W. Davies, 1813-35.
> Primitive and early church, ca. 30-600.
The third volume, which did not appear until 1835, embraces only part of the third century.
Imperfect: vol. 3 wanting.
|Original Classification Number:||BR165 .M83 1813|
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full view1 (original from Harvard University)
- Full view2 (original from Harvard University)
- Full viewv. 1 (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv. 2 (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv. 3 (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv.2 (original from Harvard University)
- Full viewvol.1 (original from Princeton University)
- Full viewvol.2 (original from Princeton University)