The Massachusetts missionary magazine.
Panoplist and missionary magazine united
Salem : [Massachusetts Missionary Society, 1803-1807] ;
Congregational churches > Missions > Periodicals.
Containing religious & interesting communications, calculated to edify Christians, and inform the rising generation.
Available on microfilm from University Microfilms (American periodical series: 1800-1825).
Imprint varies: vols. 2-5, 1804-1808, printed in Boston by E. Lincoln.
5 v. ;
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full viewv. 1 (May 1803-Apr. 1804) (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv. 2 (May 1804-May 1805) (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv. 3 (June 1805-May 1806) (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv.2 (1804/1805) (original from Harvard University)
- Full viewv.3 (1805/1806) (original from Harvard University)
- Full viewv.5 (1807/1808) (original from Harvard University)