The encyclopædia of geography: comprising a complete description of the earth, physical, statistical, civil, and political; exhibiting its relation to the heavenly bodies, its physical structure, the natural history of each country, and the industry, commerce, political institutions, and civil and social state of all nations. By Hugh Murray, F.R.S.E., assisted in astronomy, &c. by Prof. Wallace, geology, &c. by Prof. Jameson, botany, &c. by Professor Hooker, zoology, &c. by W. Swainson, esq. Illustrated by eighty-two maps, and about eleven hundred other engravings on wood ... together with a new map of the United States.
|Main Author:||Murray, Hugh, 1779-1846.|
|Other Authors:||Wallace, William, 1768-1843., Jameson, Robert, 1774-1854., Hooker, William Jackson, Sir, 1785-1865., Swainson, William, 1789-1855., Bradford, T. G. 1802-1887.|
Philadelphia, Carey, Lea and Blanchard, 1837.
First edition London, 1834.
illus., fold. map.
|Original Classification Number:||G115 .M98 1837|
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full viewv. 1 (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv. 2 (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv. 3 (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv.1 (original from Harvard University)
- Full viewv.2 (original from Harvard University)
- Full viewv.3 (original from Harvard University)