The Malt Beverage Interbrand Competition Act : hearing before the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Ninety-ninth Congress, first session on S. 412, a bill to clarify the circumstances under which territorial provisions in licenses to distribute and sell trademarked malt beverage products are lawful under the antitrust laws, May 14, 1985.
|Corporate Author:||United States.|
Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1985-
> United States.
Malt liquors > Trademarks.
Brewing industry > Law and legislation > United States.
"Serial no. J-99-24."
"October 2, 1985"--Pt. 2.
"May 14, 1985"--Pt. 1.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
volumes <1-2 > :
illustrations, forms ;
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full view (original from Purdue University)
- Full viewpt.1-2 (original from University of Minnesota)
- Full viewpt.2 (original from Purdue University)
- Full view4.J 89/2:S.hrg.99-160/ pt.1 (original from Pennsylvania State University)
- Full view4.J 89/2:S.hrg.99-160/ pt.2 (original from Pennsylvania State University)