The bibliographer's manual of English literature : containing an account of rare, curious, and useful books, published in or relating to Great Britain and Ireland, from the invention of printing / with bibliographical and critical notices, collations of the rarer articles, and the prices at which they have been sold. By William Thomas Lowndes.
|Main Author:||Lowndes, William Thomas, 1798?-1843.|
|Other Authors:||Bohn, Henry G. 1796-1884.|
London : Bell & Daldy, 1869.
New ed., rev., cor. and enl.;
Societies > Bibliography.
Periodicals > Bibliography.
Vols. 1-5 paged continuously.
6 v. ;
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full viewv.1 (original from University of California)
- Full viewv.2 (original from University of California)
- Full viewv.3 (original from University of California)
- Full viewv.4 (original from University of California)
- Full viewv.5 (original from Princeton University)
- Full viewv.5 (original from University of California)