Notes on the United States Supreme Court reports, supplementary to Rose's Notes on United States reports, showing the present authority of each case as disclosed by the citations as found in all the reports both federal and state from the publication of Rose's Notes up to and including July l, 1904, with parallel references to American state reports and the Reporter system. By Chas. L. Thompson. Supplement one - [five].
|Main Author:||Thompson, Charles L. 1875-|
|Other Authors:||Rose, Walter Malins, 1872-1908.|
San Francisco : Bancroft-Whitney, 1904-09.
Annotations and citations (Law)
> United States.
Law reports, digests, etc. > United States.
Supplements four and five contain "citations found in all the reports, both federal and state, since July 1, 1904."
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full viewv.4 (original from University of California)
- Full viewv.1 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv.2 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv.3 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv.4 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv.5 (original from University of Michigan)