A concise guide to the town and university of Cambridge in an introduction and four walks, originally written by John Willis Clark ...
|Main Author:||Clark, John Willis, 1833-1910.|
|Other Authors:||Hughes, Henry Castree,|
Cambridge, Bowes and Bowes, 1925.
8th ed. revised.
University of Cambridge.
Cambridge (England) > Guidebooks.
Title vignettes (coats of arms)
The first three sections were revised for the 7th ed., 1921, by H.C. Hughes; the fourth, devoted mainly to the museums of science of the University, was edited for the 7th and 8th editions by members of the departments concerned. cf. Pref.
xx, 199 p.
illus., fold. plan.
|Original Classification Number:||LF 127 .C59 1925|
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Limited (search only) (original from University of Michigan)