A Walloon family in America; Lockwood de Forest and his forbears 1500-1848, by Mrs. Robert W. de Forest; together with A voyage to Guiana, being the Journal of Jesse de Forest and his colonists 1623-1625.
|Main Author:||De Forest, Emily Johnston, 1851-1942.|
|Other Authors:||De Forest, Jesse, ca. 1575-1624.|
|Language(s):||English ; French|
Boston, Houghton Mifflin company, 1914.
De Forest, Lockwood,
De Forest family.
Walloons > New York (State)
Guyana > Description and travel.
"Journal du voyage faict par les peres des familles enuoyes par mrs les directeurs de la Compagnee des Indes occidentales pour visiter la coste de Gujane": v. 2, p. 188- Text in French and English on opposite pages. The original manuscript is in the British museum as "Sloane ms. 179b."
"This edition consists of six hundred copies."
Maps on lining-papers.
fronts., illus., plates (1 fold.) ports., maps (part double) plans, facsims. (1 double)
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full viewv. 2 1914 (original from Columbia University)
- Full viewV.1 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv.2 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv. 2 (original from University of Wisconsin - Madison)
- Full viewv.1 (original from University of Wisconsin - Madison)
- Full viewv.2 (original from Harvard University)
- Full viewv.1 (original from Harvard University)
- Full viewv.1 (original from University of California)
- Full viewv.2 (original from University of California)