A treatise on infinitesimal calculus, containing differential and integral calculus, calculus of variations, applications to algebra and geometry, and analytical mechanics. By Bartholomew Price.
|Main Author:||Price, Bartholomew, 1818-1898.|
Oxford, University Press, 1857-89.
Vol. 2-3 have both general and special t.-p.
First edition, 1852-1862.
Vol. 3 and 4 form the author's Treatise on analytical mechanics.
diagr. on 5 fold. pl.
|Original Classification Number:||QA 300 .P945 1857|
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full viewv. 2 (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv. 3 (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv. 4 (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv.1 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv.2 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv.3 (original from University of Michigan)