Transactions of the Society for the Promotion of Useful Arts, in the State of New York.
|Corporate Author:||Society for the Promotion of Useful Arts.|
Vol. 1 issued in 4 pts. entitled: Transactions of the Society, instituted in the state of New York, for the promotion of agriculture, arts, and manufactures. Pt. 1-2 published in New York, 1792-1794; pt. 3-4 in Albany, 1798-1799. Reissued in a second edition, Albany, 1801; some of the articles found in the first edition are omitted in the second.
|Original Classification Number:||T1 .S635|
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full view1801 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full view1819 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv.2 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv.3 (1814) (original from Harvard University)
- Full viewv.3 1814 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv.4 (1816-19) (original from Harvard University)