Boston journal of philosophy and the arts : intended to exhibit a view of the progress of discovery in natural philosophy, mechanics, chemistry, geology and mineralogy, natural history, comparative anatomy and physiology, geography, statistics, and the fine and useful arts.
|Other Authors:||Ware, John, 1795-1864., Webster, John White, 1793-1850., Treadwell, Daniel, 1791-1872.|
Boston : Hilliard and co.
Editors: 1823-24, John Ware, J. W. Webster, Daniel Treadwell; 1824-26, J. W. Webster, Daniel Treadwell.
plates (partly fold.) diagrs.
|Original Classification Number:||Q1 .B75|
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full viewv. 1 (May 1823-May 1824) (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv. 2 (1824-1825) (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv. 3 (Oct. 1825-Dec. 1826) (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv.1 1824 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv.2 1825 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv.3 1826 (original from University of Michigan)