History of art in primitive Greece; Mycenian art, from the French of Georges Perrot and Charles Chipiez. Illustrated with five hundred and forty-four engravings in the text, and twenty coloured plates.
|Main Author:||Perrot, Georges, 1832-1914.|
|Other Authors:||Gonino, I.,|
London, Chapman and Hall, limited, 1894.
> joint author
Art > Greece > History
Greece > Antiquities.
Mycenae (Extinct city)
Translator's note signed I. Gonino.
illus., plates (part col., part fold.) maps, plans (part fold.)
|Original Classification Number:||N 5340 .P46g E5 1894|
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full viewV.1 (original from University of California)
- Full viewv. 1 (original from University of Wisconsin)
- Full viewv. 2 (original from University of Wisconsin)
- Full viewv.1 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv.2 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv.2 (original from University of California)