Annala Uladh. Annals of Ulster, otherwise, Annala Senait, Annals of Senat; a chronicle of Irish affairs from A.D. 431, to A.D. 1540 ... Pub. by the authority of the Lords commissioners of Her Majesty's Treasury, under the direction of the council of the Royal Irish academy.
|Corporate Author:||Annals of Ulster.|
|Other Authors:||Maguire, Cathal MacMaghnusa, 1439-1498., O'Cassidy, Rory, d. 1541,, Hennessy, William Maunsell, 1829-1889., MacCarthy, Bartholomew,|
|Language(s):||Irish ; English ; Latin|
Dublin, Printed for H. M. Stationery off., by A. Thom & co. (limited) 1887-1901.
> To 1603
Title in red and black.
The original Irish and the English translation on opposite pages; part of the original is in Latin, printed in Irish characters.
"Originally compiled by Cathal MacGuide ... After the death of MacMaghnusa [i.e. MacGuire] the annals were continued by Ruaidhridhe O'Caisidé, or Rory O'Cassidy, down to the year 1537, or 1541."--O'Curry, Ms. materials of ancient Irish hist.
|Original Classification Number:||DA 933 .A6|
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full viewv.1 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv.2 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv.3 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv.3 (original from Princeton University)
- Full viewv.4 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv.4 (original from Princeton University)