Anecdotes of the manners and customs of London during the eighteenth century ... with a review of the state of society in 1807. To which is added, a sketch of the domestic architecture, and of the various improvements in the metropolis ... By James Peller Malcolm ...
|Main Author:||Malcolm, James Peller, 1767-1815.|
London, Longman, Hurst, Rees, and Orme, 1810.
London (England) > Social life and customs.
Architecture > England > London.
Supplementary to the author's "Anecdotes of ... London from the Roman invasion to ... 1700."
Colored illus. of costumes, v. 2.
45 pl. (partly col.)
|Original Classification Number:||DA 677 .M25 1810|
|Locate a Print Version:||
Find in a library
- Full viewv. 1 (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv. 2 (original from New York Public Library)
- Full viewv.1 (original from Harvard University)
- Full viewv.1 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv.1 (original from Yale University)
- Full viewv.2 (original from Harvard University)
- Full viewv.2 (original from University of Michigan)
- Full viewv.2 (original from Yale University)